V.I.V.A Wellness -Reiki Training & Certification
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a complementary therapy, commonly referred to as energy healing or healing through touch. Reiki derives from the Japanese words: ‘rei’ meaning universal and ‘ki’ which means life energy. When you put these two together, you get: universal life force energy.
Founded by Mikao Usui, Usui Reiki emerged from Japan in the late 19th century and it involves the transferring of universal energy from one being to another. Reiki is instinctive and innate within each of us. It is a simple and natural yet powerful healing modality that anyone, at any age has the ability to practice or receive.
How does it work?
Reiki is best in a setting that is peaceful and quiet, although it can be given anywhere at any time. The receiver of reiki can be seated or lying down comfortably, or even at a distance.
The practitioner, then, places their hands lightly over the recipient and the energy transfer; unblocking & harmony within begin. Reiki allows space for clearing, centering, and balancing, guiding the body to a restorative state.
What are the benefits of Reiki?
Some benefits of Reiki:
- Reduces stress
- Reduces anxiety
- Reduces depression
- Reduces fatigue
- Reduces pain
- Improves memory & behaviour
- Stimulates healing & growth.
- SIDE EFFECTS: there are no side effects.
Reiki is: Energy. Light. Healing. Love
Reiki Training & Certification: 2021 Dates TBD
Learn the therapeutic art of inviting happiness into your life, based on Mikao Usui Lineage of teaching.
Reiki Level 1:
Course duration :1 DAY (8 hours)
What you will learn:
- How to give a complete 60 minute Reiki session
- Reiki code of conduct
- Principles of Reiki
- Benefits of Reiki
- Introduction to the Chakra System and Reiki symbols
- Bringing awareness to our thoughts and emotions
- Learn how to self-heal
- Understanding and awaken your energy
- Reiki Level 1 attunement and certification
*No prerequisites necessary.*
Reiki Level 2:
Course Duration: 2 DAYS (16 hours)
- Reiki principles and symbols
- Reiki history
- Protection & emotional release
- Distance Reiki
- Manifestation techniques
- Reiki Level 2 attunement and certification
*Reiki Level 1 completion required*
Reiki Level 3:
Course Duration: 2 Days (16 hours)
- Reiki Level 3 symbols and their use
- The principles of third degree Reiki
- The techniques for harmonizing
- Crystal Grid
- Reiki Level 3 attunement and Master Reiki Certification
*Reiki Level 1 & 2 completion required*